- Official ns-2 website (http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ )
- An ns-2 Documentation generated by Doxygen is in http://www-rp.lip6.fr/ns-doc/ns226-doc/html/index.htm
- Two good tutorials about ns-2.
- My presentation: ns2 tutorial for wireless simulation WINLAB, June 2003
- My Lecture : Introduction to ns2 ECE 330:543 Class Lecture, Oct. 2007
- Another good tutorial of ns-2
Friday, October 8, 2010
Ns-2 is a widely used tool to simulate the behavior of wired and wireless networks. Useful information about ns-2 can be found at: